#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you are a Black person killed in America there's a much higher probability that you were killed by another Black person than being killed by a White person or a policeman. And that is a statistical fact. 

Yes we had this here black gangs stabbing the shit out of each other..

Guest hacıvat
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And liberal progressive do-gooder Democrats have run the city of Chicago forever. The last time Chicago had a Republican mayor was 1931. The current mayor of Chicago is Black, the new Police chief of Chicago is Black. The previous mayor was Rahm Emanuel ( President Obama's chief of staff when Obama was president) and the police chief previous to the current police chief was also a Black man. They all have one thing in common. They are all liberal progressive Democrats.

too much black for 4 sentences. subconscious?

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Again, one has nothing to do with the other. I could not do the job of a policeman, just as a policeman could not do my job. We have different trainings. 

But that does not change the point. The police must do their job in such a way that innocent people are not harmed or killed. Not being white is not a crime. 

And being a police officer is not a crime. When police officers are called to a crime scene how do they automatically know who is an innocent citizen and who is a criminal? They also need to take actions to make sure they are not harmed or killed. 99% of police officers do perform their job in such a way that innocent citizens are not harmed nor killed.

Guest hacıvat
4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, Black lives are in danger, and mostly from other Black people. Innocent Black people are killed everyday in America by Black gang bangers.  :sad: 

trust me ı am asking frankly. why do you think black people kill black people? Do you think they are killers who enjoy killing each other?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And being a police officer is not a crime. When police officers are called to a crime scene how do they automatically know who is an innocent citizen and who is a criminal? They also need to take actions to make sure they are not harmed or killed. 99% of police officers do perform their job in such a way that innocent citizens are not harmed nor killed.

The fact remains, self-protection does not mean that it is fine to hurt or even kill innocent people. For self-defence there must be a concrete attack on life. 

Justice in this cases often only exists when uninvolved people recorded what has happened. 

The system of self-control often does not work. Sometimes, normal cops cover up for bad cops. One of the main opponents for improvement in the police force are the police unions. If violent and racist police officers were consequently removed from the job, the problem would probably be much smaller. It's a system error, not just a few bad ones among many good ones. 

3 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

trust me ı am asking frankly. why do you think black people kill black people? Do you think they are killers who enjoy killing each other?

I don't know why Black people kill Black people. Maybe you can tell me why.:confused: 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact remains, self-protection does not mean that it is fine to hurt or even kill innocent people. For self-defence there must be a concrete attack on life. 

Justice in this cases often only exists when uninvolved people recorded what has happened. 

The system of self-control often does not work. Sometimes, normal cops cover up for bad cops. One of the main opponents for improvement in the police force are the police unions. If violent and racist police officers were consequently removed from the job, the problem would probably be much smaller. It's a system error, not just a few bad ones among many good ones. 

And to which political party do police unions donate the most money to in the U.S.? 

• Confused 1

Guest hacıvat
5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know why Black people kill Black people. Maybe you can tell me why.:confused: 

as ı have said. ı do not know why . you have said black kills black. ı have learnt this subject from your post.  perhaps you wonder and make some research then you can give us information..I hope people don't kill each other for sports. must be some logical reasons.