#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

2 hours ago, hacıvat said:

but more painful fact is you never wonder why.

WWW.CBC.CA

Two men were injured after gunfire erupted at a memorial gathering for slain Toronto rapper Houdini on Tuesday night, police say.

Just last night...you figure it out genius 

16 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Taking a knee is worthless. As long as the police continue to protect bad actors, leaving them to wreak havoc on the general (Black) public - every officer shares equally in the guilt.

And as long as liberal progressives continues to deny and ignore the crime problems of the inner cities.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

That police officer is just unbelievable, if that is the mentality and attitude of the police forces in America no wonder they got a fucking problem. If he had a brain he would be dangerous.

If this is the whole story, then it probably was an unnecessary confrontation. But what happened before this? Did the police  receive a complaint of a trespasser at this location? If so, the police officer has a legitimate right to question the man, and when the individual could not produce anything with his address on it the officer had more justification to investigate. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So? I haven't heard anyone not condemn Derek Chauvin for what he did to George Floyd, but the National Guard was not there to stop people from peacefully protesting. They were deployed to prevent people from looting, burning and destroying businesses. And what problem does taking a knee solve anyway?

It looks like you haven't even remotely understood the problem. Trevor Noah explains better what is wrong as i could.

Taking a knee is hope for better understanding. 

Trump divides people, he does a terrible job. Trump is a terrible person. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It looks like you haven't even remotely understood the problem. Trevor Noah explains better what is wrong as i could.

Did Trevor Noah mention anything about the rocks, bricks and bottles that were being thrown at the police? Or did he just conveniently ignore that? 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why should I take seriously anything reported on by your biased left wing news sources?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did Trevor Noah mention anything about the rocks, bricks and bottles that were being thrown at the police? Or did he just conveniently ignore that? 

WTF?!? What was the crime of this old man?

Most of the protesters are peaceful. Just as the vast majority of African-Americans are normal and peaceful people.

You really don't see a problem in the police's behavior? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fact that Trevor Noah is the host of the Daily Show is all I need to know for me to completely ignore anything he has to say.

Yeah, you only accept those views that correspond to your own prejudices. What a silly attitude.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? What was the crime of this old man?

Most of the protesters are peaceful. Just as the vast majority of African-Americans are normal and peaceful people.

You really don't see a problem in the police's behavior? 

What happened to the man was unfortunate, but he is partially to blame because he moved toward the police and put his hands on an officer when they had ordered him to move back. They pushed him back, he lost his balance and fell on his head.The officer probably pushed with more force than was necessary, but I don't believe he intended to injure the man. I was concerned about them not checking on his condition, but then I saw an officer radioing for medical assistance. Also, I saw what looked like a National Guard soldier kneeling down with the man before the ambulance arrived. I would like to know exactly what the man said to the police officers before he was pushed.