#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, the next time someone breaks into your house I suggest you call BLM or ANTIFA. :tongue:

I have lived on my own for 40+ years and not once have I ever had anyone break into my home nor have I ever been subjected to violence or harassed by anyone. 

Guest hacıvat

ifbfb_1591853458_0467.jpgBuy USA Bold State Names Poster Map

do not worry. it is not even 1000 square meters. every state does not want to be divided. all patriots will not accept it.Their intention is to dilute this job, as violent and looters do. ı am not sure if they are black.

13 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

ifbfb_1591853458_0467.jpgBuy USA Bold State Names Poster Map

do not worry. it is not even 1000 square meters. every state does not want to be divided. all patriots will not accept it.Their intention is to dilute this job, as violent and looters do. ı am not sure if they are black.

So armed thugs can take over part of a major U.S.city and its no big deal? Wonder if you would have said the same thing if it was the Tea Party instead of BLM? :confused:

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have lived on my own for 40+ years and not once have I ever had anyone break into my home nor have I ever been subjected to violence or harassed by anyone. 

Me either, but there is always a first time. If it happens to me I hope there are police to call.

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And those police are being prosecuted for killing him. Also, in most of the other examples of police misconduct that you have shown at the end of the video it says either that the police officer resigned or had been disciplined.

It's not enough! 

The protests are directed against the police brutality and against the racism. It's about protecting the people who are still alive. To change the errors in the system that lead to this Events and enable this kind of actions. Don't you realize that?

Imagine if one of your children had been the victim, begging for air and calling for his mother. Murdered in the street by the people whose job it is to protect him. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Me either, but there is always a first time. If it happens to me I hope there are police to call.

There's always a first time for everything. The building I live in is covered in Security Cameras so the chances of it happening are slim and next to none. I do have 9-1-1 if ever needed. 

Guest hacıvat
8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So armed thugs can take over part of a major U.S.city and its no big deal? Wonder if you would have said the same thing if it was the Tea Party instead of BLM? :confused:

I can not express myself. it's not acceptable what they do. childish and stupid. the great american state and its army can destroy them in 1 millisecond. therefore ı say do not worry. they are under the controll and doing their job very well indeed.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's always a first time for everything. The building I live in is covered in Security Cameras so the chances of it happening are slim and next to none. I do have 9-1-1 if ever needed. 

But if the police are abolished what good is 911?  Plus, the police are all evil and would just come and beat you up, right?

13 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

I can not express myself. it's not acceptable what they do. childish and stupid. the great american state and its army can destroy them in 1 millisecond. therefore ı say do not worry. they are under the controll and doing their job very well indeed.

Oh yeah, exactly who has them under control? Childish and stupid people with deadly weapons is not a good combination. :angry:

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's not enough! 

The protests are directed against the police brutality and against the racism. It's about protecting the people who are still alive. To change the errors in the system that lead to this Events and enable this kind of actions. Don't you realize that?

Imagine if one of your children had been the victim, begging for air and calling for his mother. Murdered in the street by the people whose job it is to protect him. 

What is enough? What are the errors in the system?  Give specific examples of what you want done? 

Guest hacıvat
12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Oh yeah, exactly who has them under control? Childish and stupid people with deadly weapons is not a good combination. :angry:

You think that a country that can find a mouse hiding in the middle of the desert and destroy it as a threat to national security and that state will allow 500 armed people in the middle of us to endanger national security. ı suggest you find 1000 armed people with deadly weapons and estabilish your state if it is so easy.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But if the police are abolished what good is 911?  Plus, the police are all evil and would just come and beat you up, right?

In Canada the Police will never be abolished.  All they need to do is weed out their bad apples.  It takes a lot more than a Badge to intimidate me any.  I went out for a coffee and some donuts at 3:00 am in the morning a couple years back and I got stopped by the police while riding my scooter.  He asked me where I was going and I said going home. He asked me where home was and I said am I being detained and he said no. I said have a nice night officer and proceeded on my way.  If you are not being detained you're free to go.