#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Had me fooled.:tongue:

Contrary to what you might expect, trump is more popular in Europe in the Balkans and in the Middle East than in previous American presidents.

5 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

Contrary to what you might expect, trump is more popular in Europe in the Balkans and in the Middle East than in previous American presidents.

There is so much room between hate and sympathy. Let's put it this way, I look forward to Trump removal from office in november. 😀👍

e632jpno_trump-baby-balloon-uk-reuters_6

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There is so much room between hate and sympathy. Let's put it this way, I look forward to Trump removal from office in november. 😀👍

Trump will be out of office in 1/2025

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You don't live in the U.S., so I don't give a fuck as to who you want to win our election. But thanks for finally showing your true colors and your real agenda.

Guest hacıvat
4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Trump will be out of office in 1/2025

let us see. us people will decide that. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You don't live in the U.S., so I don't give a fuck as to who you want to win our election. But thanks for finally showing your true colors and your real agenda.

Eh, it should be obvious to everyone here that I'm no trump friend. I have a different opinion from him on almost every subject. 

I even think the space force is a ridiculous idea. 🤣

trump-space-force-insanity.jpg

Guest hacıvat
33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Who will come if trump goes. Whoever comes will not be under the control of superior mind?  The same is not true for boris johnson and other presidents and prime ministers.  including Russia, China and even North Korea. and of course my beloved country(turkey turkish GIF

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Eh, it should be obvious to everyone here that I'm no trump friend. I have a different opinion from him on almost every subject. 

I even think the space force is a ridiculous idea. 🤣

trump-space-force-insanity.jpg

Oh yeah, what would happen if China or Russia decided to start destroying orbiting satellites? What do you think that would do to the world economy?