#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

22 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

Who will come if trump goes. Whoever comes will not be under the control of superior mind?  The same is not true for boris johnson and other presidents and prime ministers.  including Russia, China and even North Korea. and of course my beloved country(turkey turkish GIF

For an off topic question. Is it true that Hydroxychloroqune is widely used in Turkey to fight Covid-19?

Guest hacıvat
6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For an off topic question. Is it true that Hydroxychloroqune is widely used in Turkey to fight Covid-19?

yes. and still using. is it true that trump has used too?

Guest hacıvat
7 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

yes. and still using. is it true that trump has used too?

As of today, we have 176 000 covid 19 cases. and 150 000 of these patients recovered. and Hydroxychloroqune  used to a great extent in their treatments.

Guest hacıvat
2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

As of today, we have 176 000 covid 19 cases. and 150 000 of these patients recovered. and Hydroxychloroqune  used to a great extent in their treatments.

we have lost 4 792 people. we have still 25 000 cases still under reatment.

2 hours ago, hacıvat said:

In many places in the U.S. it is not even legal to treat Covid-19 patients with Hydroxychloroquine.

Guest hacıvat
19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In many places in the U.S. it is not even legal to treat Covid-19 patients with Hydroxychloroquine.

I know the fight between the world health organization and trump. I think the game of global pharmaceutical companies. They don't want covid 19 to be treated with a cheap medicine. France.german.uk are  ialso  using

Hydroxychloroquine.The article criticizing  Hydroxychloroquine was withdrawn from the lancet, and I think the lancet apologized.they want to sell their expensive vaccines. ı find right trump at this subject.

2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

I know the fight between the world health organization and trump. I think the game of global pharmaceutical companies. They don't want covid 19 to be treated with a cheap medicine. France.german.uk are  ialso  using

Hydroxychloroquine.The article criticizing  Hydroxychloroquine was withdrawn from the lancet, and I think the lancet apologized.they want to sell their expensive vaccines.

Guess we better stop talking about Hydroxy on this thread before Moos complains about us being off topic.:smile: