#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

9 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Fox News does not support BLM they only support the police - they will report any such story as breaking news.

Fox News only supports the police? Apparently you don't watch Fox News very much. Hannity spent almost all of last night's show interviewing the father of the BLACK teenager who was shot and killed in the Seattle Chop Zone.  Neither the police chief nor the mayor of Seattle had even contacted the guy.  The organization BLM  does not care about Black people. They care about destroying this country.  Also, everyone on Fox News condemned the killing of George Floyd on the day that the killing occurred.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fox News only supports the police? Apparently you don't watch Fox News very much. Hannity spent almost all of last night's show interviewing the father of the BLACK teenager who was shot and killed in the Seattle Chop Zone.  Neither the police chief nor the mayor of Seattle had even contacted the guy.  The organization BLM  does not care about Black people. They care about destroying this country.  Also, everyone on Fox News condemned the killing of George Floyd on the day that the killing occurred.

This is my last response to any of your posts.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is not one fucking story on MSN about the police officers who were shot in Kansas City yesterday by some criminal thugs.:angry: 

Still nothing on MSN about the shootings. I guess police lives don't matter.:cry:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saturday night a police officer was shot and killed by a drunk in the parking lot of a Home Depot in Toledo, Ohio. The policeman had a wife and two year old child. Wonder if there will be any protests and marches over his death?:cry:

Probably not, but his funeral procession will probably go for about 3 miles - and his family provided for - for life.

4 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Probably not, but his funeral procession will probably go for about 3 miles - and his family provided for - for life.

Only one funeral service?  George Floyd had three services in three different cities.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only one funeral service?  George Floyd had three services in three different cities.

So you do agree that all men are created equal?

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saturday night a police officer was shot and killed by a drunk in the parking lot of a Home Depot in Toledo, Ohio. The policeman had a wife and two year old child. Wonder if there will be any protests and marches over his death?:cry:

While my sympathies are with the police officers family what relevance does this particular shooting have to do with Black Lives Matter.As I live in Scotland UK I don't know the details of this tragedy,was it racist motivated in any way?.Please enlighten.👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Like 1