Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i apologised for my mistake

No apology required. You are new here. By all means use your own common sense to determine the validity of the post being made.

Keep your eyes open, and when you have time read in the archive section of Leora and Paul 2019. Educate yourself, and call it experience.

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Harley, Who was it that posted not too long ago. PROVE IT !!

I am just giving you a sample of your normal procedures throughout CC's .

Don' t waste your time feeling sorry for me.  Spend that valuable time proving me wrong ! Back to you, bro !!😁

I know she reads the forum because I have talked to her about it several times. Leora is no different than any other woman out there, they all want to know everything!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can say what you want but the fact remains that Leora does read the forum!!  You seem like a person that doesn't believe anything anybody ever says...I feel sorry for you bro!

Well why not bro ? After all he believes he is in an elite 1% of some that believes they know all and everything concerning someone who he has always continuously put up on some pedestal as being infallible and without flaw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well why not bro ? After all he believes he is in an elite 1% of know all and everything concerning someone who he has always continuously put up on some pedestal as being infallible and without flaw.

Well, we all have our crosses to bare!

34 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

We could just stop watching Leora's apartment for a period of say ... 24 hours. Maybe then the exec's at RLC would see something is wrong there. 

RLC don't care if you watch this apartment or not. You are welcome as long as you pay for their subscription !

Or for that matter , any of their apartments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well why not bro ? After all he believes he is in an elite 1% of someone that knows all and everything concerning someone who he has always continuously put up on some pedestal as being infallible and without flaw.

And who has maintained the pedestal of doom and gloom?? Nay, not a pedestal, I stand corrected, the pulpit of doom, and gloom preaching to gain members to his congregation. 

Who was that JONES minister. What happened to his congregation? Hmmmm!

• Like 1