What happens ?

Lucky78

Same problem than the last time I shared pictures...

Today I share a lot of picture on the forum and now I cannot see anything on reallifecam.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Below, what i'm seeing....not very clear and not good to share with you :(

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Lucky78 said:

Same problem than the last time I shared pictures...

Today I share a lot of picture on the forum and now I cannot see anything on reallifecam.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Below, what i'm seeing....not very clear and not good to share with you 😞

spacer.png

Maybe they're trying to kick you out or put you on time-out for sharing pictures. Are you a member? 

29 minutes ago, Lucky78 said:

No, I'm not.

It's why I don't understand how they can do it ?!

I think last time it lasts 1 month that I was not able to see anything... 😞

They can still do it even if you're not a member. At least they haven't completely blocked your IP. They're becoming very strict about sharing pictures. 

When someone signs-up for RLC, they are told that it is a breach of contract to download, copy, or repost their intellectual property. Therefore, you are subject to banning, punishment, or spanking.

This is also why we do not allow RLC pictures or videos on our servers, and why such material does not last long on file sharing services. To avoid problems, one must eliminate both the alpha-numeric code at the bottom left of the video as well as the braille watermarks that are scattered throughout the picture. Both these things contain your IP, session time, and can be used to track and ban you. They then use robots, spiders, or storm troopers (I'm not sure which) to scour the net for reposts of their material.

Somewhere along the line, RLC decided that they didn't want CC's free advertising.

I love some of the tenants, but the management is user-hostile, ungenerous, and ungrateful.

If you get banned from RLC, and you have the money for such subscriptions, I suggest you subscribe to VHTV. It's quite a different site, but its management is kind to CC and VHTV has lots of apartments and a lot of action. And while you're at it, $20 a year for a CamCaps subscription is cheap. That way you can keep up with what's happening with your favorite tenants, engage in various discussions and controversy, and enjoy my humorous and witty posts. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1