B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June)

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I just need some new faces in GOV apartments and the ones that have been living for quite some time needs to move on, tired of seeing the same routine over and over and over, just bring any spanish girls, pretty certain many will be eager to join the project 😑

I think we'll see some new and new 'old' faces pretty soon...RLC will have to push the boat out soon...Surely any new girls don't have to get involved in multiple fake lesbian shows, and can act normally and stay 1 meter apart...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think we'll see some new and new 'old' faces pretty soon...RLC will have to push the boat out soon...Surely any new girls don't have to get involved in multiple fake lesbian shows, and can act normally and stay 1 meter apart...😏

I hope so but the problem is even if some new face comes along, they will be heavily influenced by the already living girls there and their fake shows, example of this Piper and Taylor in B2, that's why i want B1 girls gone totally and bring fresh new faces here. B1 and B2 are ok for me but God forbid if any new face comes in B4, she will be doomed