B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June)

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, she needs to stay with the Hedgehog until he finally shows her he doesn't give a damn about her, and then she needs to leave.  She is either stubborn or an idiot for being with his after after the whole Ulyana incident!!

That's nonsense. She just has a lot of fun with the guy, she knows exactly what she's doing. She uses the guy, not the other way around.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, born1950 said:

That's nonsense. She just has a lot of fun with the guy, she knows exactly what she's doing. She uses the guy, not the other way around.

LOL we will never know who is using who but one thing is for sure, I wouldn't be having sex with that particular guy unless he double wrapped that thing!!

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

We missed the sex between Irma and the boy...😉

Yep,  and There must have been a strong odor since Babi had to wash her shoes 🙂
1802 And she left -

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL we will never know who is using who but one thing is for sure, I wouldn't be having sex with that particular guy unless he double wrapped that thing!!

I can understand that. I am assuming that you will not be paid for sex, like most of the participants on the pages that we are viewing here., like most of the participants on the pages that we are viewing here.

1 hour ago, born1950 said:

I can understand that. I am assuming that you will not be paid for sex, like most of the participants on the pages that we are viewing here., like most of the participants on the pages that we are viewing here.

I've never paid for sex and don't intend to start now!!