Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

The more i watch them the more i feel they arent a real couple.Think we have another two residents that joined project and acept to "be a couple".Never tought rlc would do it two times in a raw but dam..think they did it.I dont undersand the dificult site have to find true couples,if others sites manage to do it how cant they do it also!?Honestly looks like they barely know one another.And if so..no family,friends visits..just this we are seing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean_G said:

Strange couple, she won't kiss him.They seem more like friends than lovers

Seems its exactly same situation was prior residents(Asia&Hakeem),if so we not gona see any type of social moments,visits nothing.Doesnt feel natural at all in many aspects.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The more i watch them the more i feel they arent a real couple.Think we have another two residents that joined project and acept to "be a couple".Never tought rlc would do it two times in a raw but dam..think they did it.I dont undersand the dificult site have to find true couples,if others sites manage to do it how cant they do it also!?Honestly looks like they barely know one another.And if so..no family,friends visits..just this we are seing.

would be not surprised with what we saw recently in this apartment if it's another fake couple just formed for this apartment,

maybe hakeem is their manager 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

would be not surprised with what we saw recently in this apartment if it's another fake couple just formed for this apartment,

maybe hakeem is their manager 😄

Indeed.But i tought rlc wouldnt to it to us twice.

Just now, Daleys said:

Why don't have the sex in the bedroom more chance of the blankets disappearing there.

In bedroom could be even worst,they probrably would use two sheets and three large blankets.

Just now, firewall said:

soon there will have more real couple on VH than on RLC lol

I dont understand why.Even in barca girls are the same dudes staying with one girl after another.Woud be great to see new real couples in houses,like M&A and L&T are.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I dont understand why.Even in barca girls are the same dudes staying with one girl after another.Woud be great to see new real couples in houses,like M&A and L&T are.

first they have to open new apartments for that it's not win

rlc do more audiance with their show girls apartments it's the reality 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

first they have to open new apartments for that it's not win

rlc do more audiance with their show girls apartments it's the reality 

Isnt needed to be new houses,for exemple they had this house and other they can reopen in spain that can be used for real couples and show their daily lifes in cams,but seems is just easy to do this stuff😔.