Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Pepik tries but Elska shuts him down all the time. The act of kissing is one of intimacy and all she does is give him closed mouth pecks. She is either a very inexperienced lover or not in love at all. I don't think Pepik is going to get a bj in a hurry.

To bad internt isnt enought advanced so we could interact with what we see in screen...if was i would grab that dam blanket infested with sweat and sperm and would burn it to ashes!🤣.I acept they are two new residents(dont think they are a real couple)and that they arent usted to cams,but joining an cam site they should know cams were there filming all.Time to stop covering,hide and try having normal sex.

Wonder if they consume drugs,they are so much time in that room without cam,think in just few days they were more time there than all prior residents toghetr.He was there for some time..now its her in there.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder if they consume drugs,they are so much time in that room without cam,think in just few days they were more time there than all prior residents toghetr.He was there for some time..now its her in there.

Since it is a bathroom--probably just taking care of business--peeing or taking a shit 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, happyone said:

Since it is a bathroom--probably just taking care of business--peeing or taking a shit 😁

Could be.If so never seen any residents using dump for so much time in this house.They should check prostate,so much peeing isnt health😁.

Just now, ze81 said:

Could be.If so never seen any residents using dump for so much time in this house.They should check prostate,so much peeing isnt health😁.

At least for her--wine goes in, must come out 😏 And she does not have a prostate--unless she is really special and we do not know about it yet 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

At least for her--wine goes in, must come out 😏 And she does not have a prostate--unless she is really special and we do not know about it yet 🤣

Was refering to him of course.

I remember when B3 opened it was the second or third couple that was constantly having sex under the covers and not sure how long i think 2 or 3 weeks later the covers came off and they were fucking like rabbits without the covers i can't remember the couples name. Hopefully Elisha and Pepik won't last this long but hoping they won't use the covers when they have sex next.

Edit: The couple were Yana and Ricky.