Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Happy and fat old man describes most of this forum 😁

I maybe agree with the latter --fat old man, but not so sure of the former--a lot of grumpy old men in here.(and younger ones too) 😏

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I maybe agree with the latter --fat old man, but not so sure of the former--a lot of grumpy old men in here.(and younger ones too) 😏

Contrary to all popular belief, I'm not a grumpy old man.  I might be grumpy to everything RLC, but that's about it!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Contrary to all popular belief, I'm not a grumpy old man.  I might be grumpy to everything RLC, but that's about it!!

Hey---I did not in my post refer to anyone in particular---clarification only needed if you feel guilty 😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Somewhat courageous in saying that here hf...the worshipers of the cult religion of rlc who believes has a goddess or queen may take offense to such comments or opinions. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Somewhat courageous in saying that here hf...the worshipers of the cult religion of rlc who believes has a goddess or queen may take offense to such comments or opinions. 

Trust me Nick, and I'm not taking up for the Leora fans when I say this, but my grumpiness towards RLC is for much bigger reasons than Leora.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me Nick, and I'm not taking up for the Leora fans when I say this, but my grumpiness towards RLC is for much bigger reasons than Leora.

I am somewhat aware of your past interactions with them. But she was not at all my main point, but perhaps merely a somewhat subtle reference.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If anyone knows the history--that is exactly correct---it was the nasty, grumpy old letter you sent to RLC which caused them to ban you for your insolence. 😏

• Like 1