Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If anyone knows the history--that is exactly correct---it was the nasty, grumpy old letter you sent to RLC which caused them to ban you for your insolence. 😏

Yes, you are correct because like anything else with RLC they can't handle the truth, be it by being nice or by being insolent!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Contrary to all popular belief, I'm not a grumpy old man.  I might be grumpy to everything RLC, but that's about it!!

Having watched RLC interactions these past years, your grumpiness is well founded.  You like me have little time with arrogant people who have much to be modest about.  Not that it provides any particular benefit to either of us.

• Like 1

It has seemed somewhat ironic that there was complaining occurring about one of the two there being on a phone so much while it was mentioned that it had appeared as though the other hardly ever seemed to be, and lately it has appeared that not only has the other been fairly often as well, but has been on two of them instead of just one at various times as well. Makes me wonder if one may be her personal one that she brought with her when she arrived, and if the other may have been provided by rlc. If so, perhaps the tablets may have been as well.

6 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Having watched RLC interactions these past years, your grumpiness is well founded.  You like me have little time with arrogant people who have much to be modest about.  Not that it provides any particular benefit to either of us.

Yes, I suppose you are correct!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If this today was a Review of a 'classic album', a 2 and an half hour skype call is definitely Malia's worst track.....🙀

There seems to be something about Saturday that brings either the great or the bad out of the apartment....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora's back but Malia has her music on so loud i don't think she even knows!