Waiting........

TBG 150

I'm waiting for you Squirrel. The Scotch is getting cold in the breeze. You need to wrap your hand around the snifter to warm it.

Whew. too much Gray Goose already today.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at camcaps.net Port 80

Guest Squirrel

Rodent reporting for duty.

I suggest some ZZ Top or George Throrogood and the Destroyers. Maybe some Stones to get the evening rolling. I'm falling asleep in the other sections and RLC is doing about as well as a alligator in Iceland.

Guest Squirrel

We need some script monkeys to write a poker game module that we can play over CamCaps. That would help.

Either that, or we need our beloved CC females to join us. I don't care about their sexual orientation, either.

And I don't care if they're really Kiko in drag!

Vika would be a classy addition to our Old Dude's bar, but then we all already knew that...

But anything would help spice up this otherwise miserable winter at RLC & CC...

Guest Squirrel

Not bad for an Old Dude. Only 3 hours and 5 minutes later do you reply. The fuckin Scotch is frozen now.......

He was to busy fapping.  LOL

Squirrel wishes he could do so. But Squirrel is fricken old, and his nap time is now a requirement. Everything else has low or no priority...

Not bad for an Old Dude. Only 3 hours and 5 minutes later do you reply. The fuckin Scotch is frozen now.......

He was to busy fapping.  LOL

Squirrel wishes he could do so. But Squirrel is fricken old, and his nap time is now a requirement. Everything else has low or no priority...

Just take some Geritol that should give you some get up and go power.

Guest Squirrel

Worry not; my problem isn't anything that Leora, Maya, and Nora couldn't fix in a jiffy. No little blue pill needed with those beautiful women...  :)