Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

19 minutes ago, gogism said:

I have to say that in the matter of this question about a certain tennant or two of the regarding living facility (i.e. appartement) I'm among some of the other participants of this site that perhaps are glad being off the hook watching the nothingness all around. I, among some of the other wasters of the most precious thing members of the human race have, some say that's the thing it's measured with devices called watches am actually happy that that certain transactions regarding the whole matter...

Ah, I'm to lazy to do it some more, hehe...

Anyway - it would be nice to continue the story in 'nik - the lover's manner and develope a story about how they might just already having a trip by the transsiberian train to - Krasnoyarsk. 🙂

I wonder - would anyone even noticed it, hehe?

Cheers! 😉😉

I just love the Queen. 🙂 BTW - get a grip, my dear! 😉

I honestly wish those who have broken the chains of RLC would also break the chains of cc and give us who still enjoy it all at chance to see if we would miss them 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

22:00-------00:00

You might want to check your crystal ball you was off by about 3 and half hours. Maybe throw that crystal ball in the dishwasher and clean it up a little 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Could have perhaps stayed gone another hour and made it just another all nighter aside from the one's that have been occurring on the weekends. Good to know they made it back safe although returning in daylight may have perhaps been safer than that hour of the morning.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gogism said:

hehe, pepe - RLC is bussiness, cc is fun. 🙂

there's always a hope and a chance that someone will let me know that I miss smth. 😉

CC is a business too. Do you think someone built this site out of the goodness of their own heart

RLC can be fun too it just depends on the individual and what they see as fun.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Maybe tomorrow daytime we should use very small text as the girls will be a little delicate for a while.....SSHHHH....... :sick: