B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Absolutely right...not gonna happen for any of them.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree....there are plenty of men out there that would offer up money for any of these girls.  Maybe because that's the only way they can get pussy!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree....there are plenty of men out there that would offer up money for any of these girls.  Maybe because that's the only way they can get pussy!!

Not 5000 euros Harley.  I wouldn't give  the above mentioned 10 cents. 

...or even fuck her with your dick

Edited by maxfactor

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't either but we are not talking about you or I, we are talking about some drunk desperate guy in a club

What?  You mean guys like "none of your fucking business"?  Okay i give you that one.  lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't either but we are not talking about you or I, we are talking about some drunk desperate guy in a club

It's still $5000 or €5000.... and we know Ginger 🙂 

• Like 2

I have been watching the replay and it seems that it was Mimi who had some kind of problem, when she arrived at the apartment she had to ring the bell to be opened and once upstairs she was crying and hugged Fiora, also her right leg is bruised.
I don't know if that's what Mauri said but something happened to her.

• Like 3

Just now, omedo said:

I have been watching the replay and it seems that it was Mimi who had some kind of problem, when she arrived at the apartment she had to ring the bell to be opened and once upstairs she was crying and hugged Fiora, also her right leg is bruised.
I don't know if that's what Mauri said but something happened to him.

Yeah i was wondering the same thing.  Her knee looks fucked up.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Questo suona completamente oltre. Sei sicuro che questo sia € e non la valuta russa?

Di quale delle ragazze stava parlando?
B4 e B1 + Piper + Ginger non erano insieme ieri sera. A proposito, ho visto le foto di entrambi i gruppi di ragazze in due diversi locali notturni famosi

in Spagna c'è l'€. B1 e era insieme a Ginger ieri sera, il resto di B4 non sò dov'era, ho soltanto riportato quello che raccontato Piper a Taylor,  ripeto, non ho capito qale ragazza è stata vittima di quello che è successo, continuava a fare il nome gi Ginger, ma poi ha detto che questa ragazza aveva tutti graffi sul corpo, 

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in Spagna c'è l'€. B1 e era insieme a Ginger ieri sera, il resto di B4 non sò dov'era, ho soltanto riportato quello che raccontato Piper a Taylor,  ripeto, non ho capito qale ragazza è stata vittima di quello che è successo, continuava a fare il nome gi Ginger, ma poi ha detto che questa ragazza aveva tutti graffi sul corpo, 

Given the discussion in the bathroom when she arrived back, I would say something happened to Mimi.  However, as much as I have a thing for her (yeah i know...whatever), I'm not paying 5k for her and I doubt anyone else is either.  I think they were "promised" and the guy fucked them over.