B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so I guess next show he gets to fuck them everything on this site is designed to string you along a little more every time stay tuned for next weeks exciting episode 😁

oh I forgot next episode he eats them out  I got ahead of things there sorry folks

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

must be a big party somewhere all of b4 and b5 gone except olya,must be the big off cam orgy that I keep hearing about lol

That would be contrary to the business model, now wouldn't it? Especially if they're desperate as some say?🤔

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That would be contrary to the business model, now wouldn't it? Especially if they're desperate as some say?🤔

just because they are stringing us along like masha's apt does and leora has joined that club but anyways that does not mean they don't do more off cam just think off Irma taking the girls to sex clubs but doing nothing on cam on her earlier visit when she was hanging with alex

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

just because they are stringing us along like masha's apt does and leora has joined that club but anyways that does not mean they don't do more off cam just think off Irma taking the girls to sex clubs but doing nothing on cam on her earlier visit when she was hanging with alex

Consider yourself strung, like a lot of us, if you're picturing things you can't see. Don't believe all those unsubstantiated rumors about Irma and the sex clubs😆

Just now, isidore57 said:

Harley, je viens de me rendre compte que Rosey 1 faisait partie du club très fermé des membres où il faut cacher la vérité.

Hello Isidore,

LOL yes she is and more power to her!!  I've been told that I don't have freedom of speech on this forum anymore so I now have to watch my P's and Q's...