B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Why is b5 the only apartment without a free camera are they more popular or something?

You wouldn't get the bedroom ones for free, and the placement of all the LR/Kitchen ones are shite anyway, so you're not missing much...

Welcoming change to see Alex Lucian Diane and Kim going to the next step but this won't save RLC in the long run, yesterday's night felt good because it happened first time but if they keep going into showers twice a day doing same thing over and over again it might be good to eyes but RLC as a whole is way way far off than where it was with the Russian apartments.

Also, don't think how they can influence new subscribers to join RLC and make some amends of their losses that they have suffered over the last year when there is not a single free cam bar the kitchen one. They have made one free cam in bedroom of Kylie and Rus apartment and maybe they are thinking that new subscribers will watch that and it will make them join RLC ? They are lost, like really lost!

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Welcoming change to see Alex Lucian Diane and Kim going to the next step but this won't save RLC in the long run, yesterday's night felt good because it happened first time but if they keep going into showers twice a day doing same thing over and over again it might be good to eyes but RLC as a whole is way way far off than where it was with the Russian apartments.

Also, don't think how they can influence new subscribers to join RLC and make some amends of their losses that they have suffered over the last year when there is not a single free cam bar the kitchen one. They have made one free cam in bedroom of Kylie and Rus apartment and maybe they are thinking that new subscribers will watch that and it will make them join RLC ? They are lost, like really lost!

RLC will not survive much longer and I for one, is Happy Happy Happy!!

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...if you're getting paid for it...😏

It's plain simple for me, imo RLC might have to give them bonus and extra pay for the show last night to happen and maybe make it interesting for the viewers, that's defeat the purpose of whole "Voyeur" thing, not saying it wasn't pleasing to the eyes.

If RLC keeps getting less and less subscribers and they feel pressured and we get more things to see like last night events, i ain't complaining much

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's plain simple for me, imo RLC might have to give them bonus and extra pay for the show last night to happen and maybe make it interesting for the viewers, that's defeat the purpose of whole "Voyeur" thing, not saying it wasn't pleasing to the eyes.

If RLC keeps getting less and less subscribers and they feel pressured and we get more things to see like last night events, i ain't complaining much

There's no 'might' about it Cool...The more active girls here can earn a shitload in bonuses...

• Like 2