B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fucking Kim and Diane, that's who!!  One guy to an all girl party.....fuck that lame ass shit!!

he wouldnt let alex go without him. he wont leave her with bonnie coz she will enjoy herself too much

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what is exactly is more interesting about it?  is because you like watching guys?  it just exudes fakeness!!

I am not that much into lesbian sex. plus these girls are not really lesbian. so it's more interesting when they are with a guy. I can see that they are excited. BTW you can't watch them why do you care ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I am not that much into lesbian sex. plus these girls are not really lesbian. so it's more interesting when they are with a guy. I can see that they are excited. BTW you can't watch them why do you care ?

a guy they want like diane the other night

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

let them choose the guy not force 1 on them

• Upvote 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Because one day I would like to watch RLC again but not with the absolute bullshit they are playing now.  My goal is to help get RLC shutdown cuz that's the only thing that will change their pathetic menu!!

There is nothing interesting about 1 fucking pumpkin headed guy in a bathtub with 4 or 5 girls.....NOTHING!!