B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

let them choose the guy not force 1 on them

You're right but he shouldn't be there in the first place and if they are going to have a guy over they should each have a guy over....that would make it at least semi-real!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because one day I would like to watch RLC again but not with the absolute bullshit they are playing now.  My goal is to help get RLC shutdown cuz that's the only thing that will change their pathetic menu!!

There is nothing interesting about 1 fucking pumpkin headed guy in a bathtub with 4 or 5 girls.....NOTHING!!

especially when they wont touch him lol

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

let them choose the guy not force 1 on them

they are happy to include him. last night Lucian was sleeping in Kim's room. the girls woke him up and asked him to join them in the shower. no-one is forcing him on them. as far as I have seen he is respectful to the girls and doesn't push any boundaries. 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're right but he shouldn't be there in the first place and if they are going to have a guy over they should each have a guy over....that would make it at least semi-real!!!

diane went out and found her guys. kims checking out the local drug dealers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because one day I would like to watch RLC again but not with the absolute bullshit they are playing now.  My goal is to help get RLC shutdown cuz that's the only thing that will change their pathetic menu!!

There is nothing interesting about 1 fucking pumpkin headed guy in a bathtub with 4 or 5 girls.....NOTHING!!

I know your goal. but no matter how many comments you leave here RLC is not going to shut down. you are just wasting your time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

they are happy to include him. last night Lucian was sleeping in Kim's room. the girls woke him up and asked him to join them in the shower. no-one is forcing him on them. as far as I have seen he is respectful to the girls and doesn't push any boundaries. 

why didnt they touch him. i think u will find that alex woke him

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I know your goal. but no matter how many comments you leave here RLC is not going to shut down. you are just wasting your time. 

Let me worry about how I waste my time and I will let you worry about how you waste your time.....deal