Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Must be on the shelf now Scutus? I did see some bottles etc, some went into Malia's room.

It is possible that it wound up in Malia's room. I have not been watching constantly.

In either case there is a fresh supply in the apartment .😁

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is possible that it wound up in Malia's room. I have not been watching constantly.

And they have just been put back there now Sir! Doesn't mean anything, but the bottles are there.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Must be on the shelf now Scutus? I did see some bottles etc, some went into Malia's room. Unless the Koala's sitting on it, does look a bit cross eyed now....

Just to be sure that I did not imagine it . I took a look into the past.

Replay 22:04 cam 10. The top of the bottle is just to the right of the curtain. 

On the aforementioned table.   ☺️

• Like 2

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

it looks like the bottle is now between the legs of the bear, someone will be happy with this ....  😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Just to be sure that I did not imagine it . I took a look into the past.

Replay 22:04 cam 10. The top of the bottle is just to the right of the curtain. 

On the aforementioned table.   ☺️

We are both right! Yep, there then moved onto the shelf. But then moved back. 

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it looks like the bottle is now between the legs of the bear, someone will be happy with this ....  😇

That there is. Two bottles as a matter of fact.  !!

Hopefully this is in preparation of their activity later. To soothe sore muscles, after all the cleaning they have done. !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Hopefully this is in preparation of their activity later. To soothe sore muscles, after all the cleaning they have done. !!

usually that blanket on bed means oil,  I think the bear is going to massage them , someone's dream comes true

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

usually that blanket on bed means oil,  I think the bear is going to massage them

As usual with these to ladies. It come down to a wait, and see on our part. 

Again, it is possible that the Koala (Aussie). Has been told what he is to do !😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

usually that blanket on bed means oil,  I think the bear is going to massage them , someone's dream comes true

We know the Girls, as one of my more esteemed posters says 'The only predictable thing is the unpredictability'! There is every chance of a massage. But there is every chance there won't be! Sometimes you have to wait until the last minute. Take Tuesday, it was only when Malia tied her hair up as Leora was waiting for the bath to fill that i suddenly thought 'Hang on, are we about to see something we haven't seen for three months?' !