Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I see a few people don't like this, if it's fake news you might just want to say that ?  👌

Rump Rump, fake news hahaha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good to see everyone having a good laugh. With me bring in total lockdown for the next 6 weeks in my home in Melbourne I badly needed it.

will you get a lockdown again?

• Like 1

Just now, masterchef56 said:

There is a suitcase standing beside the couch in the livingroom.who´s that?Leora´s or Malia´s?You can see it with cam 1

it is always next to it but they clean there

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

There is a suitcase standing beside the couch in the livingroom.who´s that?Leora´s or Malia´s?You can see it with cam 1

If you're referring to the green looking case that appears to be at one end of the couch, I'm not certain. Nor can I tell for certain that it is actually a suitcase and not some other sort of case.

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it is always next to it but they clean there

Just goes to show. One does not see everything they are looking at. I have not recognized it, for what it is. Its color matching the couch perfectly.

Verified, and thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That means this topic should be quiet all weekend as there will be nothing to discuss for this place.  :biggrin:

You wouldn't want to place a bet on that would you?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Just goes to show. One does not see everything they are looking at. I have not recognized it, for what it is. Its color matching the couch perfectly.

Verified, and thanks for the heads up.

I don't know what it is but it was suddenly there when Malia cleaned there so I assume he was next to it, a bit small for a suitcase I think

• Like 4

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thank you for that, but it's not a case of worry, it's simply defending someone who can't defend themselves. Especially when it is someone who is being blamed for someone else's decision making, being called names, and basically being told they shouldn't even be there, all of which i have read on here. And to repeat myself, Leora has had ultimate staunch support and defense over the years, so Malia should have the same. And that is why i do it.

lol, chill, this is the internet. this place houses all walks of life real and fake(speaking only of the forum)

don't take what you read here deep into your brain

if Leora and Malia read this stuff and get upset then there is something wrong with them

let's hope they get a good laugh if they read this stuff

and I hope when they play they cum or why play 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, peking said:

lol, chill, this is the internet. this place houses all walks of life real and fake(speaking only of the forum)

don't take what you read here deep into your brain

if Leora and Malia read this stuff and get upset then there is something wrong with them

let's hope they get a good laugh if they read this stuff

and I hope when they play they cum or why play 

Yes, but they are real people, and have feelings like any of us at the end of the day. Sure they'd get upset at things written. Just showing support!