Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I was wondering. All I knew was I mentioned something about maybe noticing Malia crack somewhat of a smile or two and then I noticed you were talking about L & P.

No i get you. She was smiling at things she was seeing. But at the same time, there was that call with real affection throughout. And it was really worth mentioning. There's too much focus on things no one sees, yet sometimes none about what is right there in front of us.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

No i get you. She was smiling at things she was seeing. But at the same time, there was that call with real affection throughout. And it was really worth mentioning. There's too much focus on things no one sees, yet sometimes none of what is right there in front of us.

I know. I've noticed it before on various occasions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

OK maybe its me Saturday night watching  free view of a kitchen in leora and malias apartment    I'm sorry I don't get it I've been a fan of leora for over 7 years but to watch and wait for something to happen I can't be bothered anymore might as well wait for hotscopes with everything I know  I'm tight but wife says if she capture be doing that again we are getting divorced please help 

I would if I could but I haven't capped anything in quite a long while CH. 

54 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

There is still a great love there between them. And it looks that it's something that won't be given up just yet.

i'm happy there still is a spark between them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

just when i was really getting into liking and reading this thread, it appears to have gone dead.  let me try to explain, when i was a subscriber years ago i didn't follow Leora because she had Paul with her.  Nothing against Paul, it's just that i wanted to see girls and girls only.  now i start getting into the Leora thread again because there is no Paul or any other guy hanging around for that matter.  then comes Malia, i like to refer to her as Cleo...short for Cleopatra :).  things were doing good and the thread was a buzz until Leora found herself someone else that peaked her interest and so now what is left is really on the slow side to nonexistent.  please, nobody take this personal and think i'm hating on anyone, not the tenants or the fans, it's just something that i've noticed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just when i was really getting into liking and reading this thread, it appears to have gone dead.  let me try to explain, when i was a subscriber years ago i didn't follow Leora because she had Paul with her.  Nothing against Paul, it's just that i wanted to see girls and girls only.  now i start getting into the Leora thread again because there is no Paul or any other guy hanging around for that matter.  then comes Malia, i like to refer to her as Cleo...short for Cleopatra :).  things were doing good and the thread was a buzz until Leora found herself someone else that peaked her interest and so now what is left is really on the slow side to nonexistent.  please, nobody take this personal and think i'm hating on anyone, not the tenants or the fans, it's just something that i've noticed.

Temporary Blip.

That's all HF!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i hope you are right, i was really enjoying the development between the two girls!!

No one can predict anytime, but it comes and goes in waves. As i always say, it is all down to the right time and mood. And also maybe a lot of confusing emotions that have never been part of their heads before all this.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

No one can predict anytime, but it comes and goes in waves. As i always say, it is all down to the right time and mood.

LOL it doesn't appear that that mood happens to often anymore from what i've been reading.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it doesn't appear that that mood happens to often anymore from what i've been reading.

Hang on hang on! This week, there has been a shared bath, and lots of close up stroking the following night. Last week there was a Nuru massage and a side by side bate. I would consider that quite a bit in less than 2 weeks! Remember, and i know you know this, we are NOT talking about.....You know which apartments!

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Hang on hang on! This week, there has been a shared bath, and lots of close up stroking the following night. Last week there was a Nuru massage and a side by side bate. I would consider that quite a bit in less than 2 weeks! Remember, and i know you know this, we are NOT talking about.....You know which apartments!

You're right, point taken.  I'll just be the silent reader from now on lol.

• Haha 1

Hello and goodbye !!
I have pondered this decision a lot and the best thing I can do is leave this forum ...
I have walked on the razor's edge for a long time, and honestly, I think I have not been a good person with Leora, I have criticized her many times, others I have loved her madly ... and that is not good for me ... nor for her...
If I stop writing in the forum, it is because I love her so much ..
I wish all members that your wishes and dreams come true ...
I wish Leora all the love in the world, she has made me feel many things, through a screen, that complicity that she transmits makes you feel part of her life, and I thank her for it, they have been wonderful years I hope that if I have hurt him, he will forgive me ... I have never wanted to hurt him, but I know I have.
I love you my pretty girl ... a kiss to your lips ... and don't let idiotic people like me ruin your life ... live your life without looking back ...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1