Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I had mentioned on several occasions during the last 3 to 4 months of there being a believable possibility that RLC was experiencing some revenue issues. Although the recent change of pay cams to free cams could be nothing more than a publicity ploy, it is more likely indicative of such as revenue issues. Certainly the dreaded illness affecting so much of the world has been a partial factor, but also there is evidently those who are becoming less interested as well.

Repetitive and uninspired routine tends to work a number on the attention span of the viewer.  There is less incentive to sit glued to a computer screen and more to accomplish other tasks, checking in only occasionally.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, gomer said:

Repetitive and uninspired routine tends to work a number on the attention span of the viewer.  There is less incentive to sit glued to a computer screen and more to accomplish other tasks, checking in only occasionally.

Good points of which I agree with. Certainly there are reasons such as some people's financial situations changing and becoming strained to no longer be able to afford such things because of the illness or other reasons, but also there are still those who's financial situations have not been affected or changed that will not continue, or have not continued to spend their money on things they don't find enough interest in. It's likely that is part of RLC's revenue issues as well.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good points of which I agree with. Certainly there are reasons such as some people's financial situations changing and becoming strained to no longer be able to afford such things because of the illness or other reasons, but also there are still those who's financial situations have not been affected or changed that will not continue, or have not continued to spend their money on things they don't find enough interest in. It's likely that is part of RLC's revenue issues.

let's see those income problems ....I am very curious what they look like

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

let's see those income problems ....I am very curious what they look like

All I can say to you as far as that goes Xarvaz is there are websites that once kept trac of various things such as revenues of various businesses such as Alexa for one. There were at least one or more others at one time. Last time I checked Alexa they seemed to have not been updated on such info. concerning RLC. Not sure if they discontinued tracking RLC's revenues. It's why I said was likely indicative of such. New may remember or be aware of some of the others as he recently mentioned something concerning such not long ago.

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I can say to you as far as that goes Xarvaz is there are websites that once kept trac of various things such as revenues of various businesses such as Alexa for one. There were at least one or more others at one time. Last time I checked Alexa they seemed to have not been updated on such info. concerning RLC. Not sure if they discontinued tracking RLC's revenues. It's why I said was likely indicative of such. New may remember or be aware of some of the others as he recently mentioned something concerning such not long ago.

Nick can you PM me I've tried to PM you but the system won't let me