Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I haven't been noticing as much since earlier when I noticed that it seemed that Malia still seemed not her usual self and was staying mostly in her bed, and Leora was in her's and seemed on the verge of another solo session, I turned my pc off and have only noticed some things on some thumb stills on my phone since. As I mentioned earlier, the situation there seemed somewhat odd to me since yesterday even when Malia didn't seem to be unwell but just not her usual self. Although as mentioned here as well, it could all be nothing other than Malia not feeling well or perhaps even experiencing some home sickness again. 

Well all i can say is they have my head in bits every day! To see Malia look so unhappy and at times unwell, Leora full of beans in her room, and then she leaves and Malia only afterwards then gets up to leave by herself.....The last thing i thought was just 10 minutes later for them to both walk back in with shopping, and not only that, but to leave again seemingly getting on fine! I simply can't work them out.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well all i can say is they have my head in bits every day! To see Malia look so unhappy and at times unwell, Leora full of beans in her room, and then she leaves and Malia only afterwards then gets up to leave by herself.....The last thing i thought was just 10 minutes later for them to both walk back in with shopping, and not only that, but to leave again seemingly getting on fine! I simply can't work them out.

Guess that's women though.....don't think they'll ever be fully understood.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

you are just too deep in it, I know that feeling too

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you are just too deep in it, I know that feeling too

Not really that in a sense, but you saw it - Hardly spoken, hardly seen each other, Malia looking as if she wanted to sleep the day off, Leora leaves without a word, and as soon as she's gone Malia then gets up. 10 minutes later, it's like we jumped to a completely different day! Baffling!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Not really that in a sense, but you saw it - Hardly spoken, hardly seen each other, Malia looking as if she wanted to sleep the day off, Leora leaves, and as soon as she's gone Malia then gets up. 10 minutes later. it's like we jumped to a completely different day! Baffling!

you forget that wonderful device they both love 😇

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fortunately, or unfortunately, that which seems illogical may actually have a very logical explanation. 

Whatever the case may be. Both came back from the store together. Then both left together.

I will leave it up to those who fully understand the female of the species. To give those of us, who do not, the answer to this event.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Not really that in a sense, but you saw it - Hardly spoken, hardly seen each other, Malia looking as if she wanted to sleep the day off, Leora leaves, and as soon as she's gone Malia then gets up. 10 minutes later. it's like we jumped to a completely different day! Baffling!

That's women slip...baffling ! 🤪

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

you forget that wonderful device they both love 😇

Yes true! But is there an app to change days and feeling! 😆