Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

May have been hf. But she was laying on a blanket that she had moved down onto the floor as well. 

Yes, but a blanket will still allow the coolness to be drawn in without directly sleeping on the floor.  In a survival situation, a person needs to be a minimum of 6 inches off the ground to keep mother earth from sucking the warmth out of them.  A blanket alone would just provide comfort 🙂

Surely hf you're not referring to the ones who's only educations are obviously no more than in b.s. activism whom few seem to possess any common sense that's doing their best to ruin the country.

LOL that's a good place to start for sure!!

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't blame you there. Don't know what goes through peoples minds to go to a COVID19 Party to purposely infect themselves just to see what it feels like to have COVID19. Unfortunately One Youngster died.  Sometimes Stupidity comes with consequences. 

You know SC, we were all there once, felt like we were 10' tall and bulletproof lol.  I guess we just have to let them grow up and make all the mistakes they are going to make in that progression.  It's sad a youngster had to die but maybe, just maybe, it woke some of the others up!!

Unless they come out with a vaccine, unfortunately yes New. And the uneducated younger generations who have been only educated in activism could care less about that or much else. I'm one of the fortunate ones that never really was confined somewhere so much although we were in a period of only essential workers or personell were supposed to be getting out and about. But I was still able to go get groceries and fuel. I've looked around at various times over the past couple of years and as time goes by I've been noticing more and more trash everywhere. They think nothing of throwing trash out of vehicle windows or setting it out of them anywhere and leaving it when there are trash cans 30 feet or less away. The younger generations are ruining the country and probably will end up doing so.

You are correct Nick, it's all in how you were raised i'm afraid.  A good part of the youth today don't give a rat's ass about anything and will do anything to draw attention to such.  I know all the offspring across my family were raised the right way and I can't see any of them leaving trash anywhere.  They are responsible kids and I'm so proud of them all!!  I shudder to think what's going to happen to this world in the next 20 years....if it makes it that far that is.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non capisco cosa abbia Malia. Oggi si è alzata, ha mangiato e poi si è rimessa a dormire. Eppure non mi sembra che stia male per qualcosa.

we saw yesterday that she suddenly jumps out of bed and leaves with Leora, at least something with her lips

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora
exit
from the bed

have a good weekend happy 

👸

🐈😘

Malia                                                                                        still not exit                                                                        from the bed                                                

Hopefully will have a good rest of weekend and be happy

👩

🙂😘 

• Like 2