Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I can say to you as far as that goes Xarvaz is there are websites that once kept trac of various things such as revenues of various businesses such as Alexa for one. There were at least one or more others at one time. Last time I checked Alexa they seemed to have not been updated on such info. concerning RLC. Not sure if they discontinued tracking RLC's revenues. It's why I said was likely indicative of such. New may remember or be aware of some of the others as he recently mentioned something concerning such not long ago.

thanks but then it's speculation

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick can you PM me I've tried to PM you but the system won't let me

You may find it easier to PM if you hover your mouse over Nich's Avatar, then underneath there is the PM facility, it normally works OK from there, as for some reason as SC explained recently it all a little temperamental at the moment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You may find it easier to PM if you hover your mouse over Nich's Avatar, then underneath there is the PM facility, it normally works OK from there, as for some reason as SC explained recently it all a little temperamental at the moment.

Thanks jimbo

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

thanks but then it's speculation

Actually, I may have been wrong Xarvaz. After giving it a little more thought, what I recall Alexa tracking as far as RLC is concerned, was actually amounts of web traffic. I don't recall if they actually had confirmable info. on the amounts of subscribers at any given times and estimated potential revenues off of that info. They may have, I just don't recall but I do recall them tracking the web traffic and it seems they may have had other info. as well. As I mentioned earlier, it's been awhile since the last time I even checked there. And yes, it may be considered no more than speculation, but everyone knows RLC's reputation with customers and they don't give anyone anything for no reason. New does have a different website that seems could be considered credible as far as any related info. may be concerned though. 

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually, I may have been wrong Xarvaz. After giving it a little more thought, what I recall Alexa tracking as far as RLC is concerned, was actually amounts of web traffic. I don't recall if they actually had confirmable info. on the amounts of subscribers at any given times and estimated potential revenues off of that info. They may have, I just don't recall but I do recall them tracking the web traffic and it seems they may have had other info. as well. As I mentioned earlier, it's been awhile since the last time I even checked there. And yes, it may be considered no more than speculation, but everyone knows RLC's reputation with customers and they don't give anyone anything for no reason. New does have a different website that seems could be cobsidered credible as far as any related info. may be concerned though. 

I assume (assumption) that if there were money problems there would very quickly be a earnings model where the free viewers would see advertisements

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I assume (assumption) that if there were money problems there would very quickly be a earnings model where the free viewers would see advertisements

Possibly, and that's good reasoning. But remember, by their reputation with many, they have not been known for much good reasoning when it's came to their dealings with customers.

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually, I may have been wrong Xarvaz. After giving it a little more thought, what I recall Alexa tracking as far as RLC is concerned, was actually amounts of web traffic. I don't recall if they actually had confirmable info. on the amounts of subscribers at any given times and estimated potential revenues off of that info. They may have, I just don't recall but I do recall them tracking the web traffic and it seems they may have had other info. as well. As I mentioned earlier, it's been awhile since the last time I even checked there. And yes, it may be considered no more than speculation, but everyone knows RLC's reputation with customers and they don't give anyone anything for no reason. New does have a different website that seems could be considered credible as far as any related info. may be concerned though. 

Noldus posts each month tracking by Alexa here

• Thanks 1