Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Here's Malia's song for Leora.

Skyhooks - You Just Like Me 'Cos I'm Good in Bed

Trouble is Sir, those occasions are already now looking very few and far between.....😩

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have to say after seeing Malia using that shower head on herself (in a sitting position), and after she glanced up at the camera, I am officially saying, she is no way, no how anymore, considered a stand-in, in my book, hey yes before I forget, this is the first time I have actually witnessed her bating alone

That is where she can be Queen Of The Flirty Tease, she will glance very quickly at the cam, almost to make sure she catches your eye! Even if she is just dancing, she can be mesmerising to watch. I am glad you have seen her on her own now, i have for weeks and weeks been bringing people round to just look at her for herself, not for who she is with. And more are appreciating what she is doing and what she has already done. Don't think of her as a stand in, think now of her as an addition. 

One little look from her like that is worth 100 times anything GOV throws at the cams.

11 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Please please I need to know what she's been up to and I need to know how you know and that's a lot of knows

Chris, with Philo making statements like these, you can put good money of the fact he hasn't a clue himself

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Chris, with Philo making statements like these, you can put good money of the fact he hasn't a clue himself

I think spell checked changed his boyfriend name to Leora by accident. It was probably meant to read his boyfriend blew out his asshole instead of back. Damn spell check

• Haha 7