This is nore funn then RLC,For all you beer drinkers out there

Nick

Guest Squirrel

Thank you for the post.

The gals are cute, the truck needs some work, the music is fine, the Gibson rocks, and I when I drink beer, it's usually PBR.

You, TBG, and I are gonna get along just fine, bro.

Damn. 4 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Two girls in bikinis, nice bodies on each, but the only shot of their feet and they had to be wearing shoes.  :(

I'll take the brunette, keep the truck, the guitar and the PBR. If I drink beer I drink Stella Artois. That at least tastes like beer and not canned piss. And NEVER drink beer out of a can, booze out of a plastic container, or wine out of a cardboard box.

Only in America.........

Guest Squirrel

Damn. 4 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Two girls in bikinis, nice bodies on each, but the only shot of their feet and they had to be wearing shoes.  :(

I'll take the brunette, keep the truck, the guitar and the PBR. If I drink beer I drink Stella Artois. That at least tastes like beer and not canned piss. And NEVER drink beer out of a can, booze out of a plastic container, or wine out of a cardboard box.

Only in America.........

Here you are: http://beautifulbarefootgirls.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

Nobody should walk away from CamCaps unsatisfied...