Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Well they sure don't subscribe the the American Theory..... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I guess Prague is different and the Eastern Block has become extremely conservative in their morals and values......😈

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I bet you all that Leora and Malia won't get drunk with him this time HAHAHAHA.....Friend Zone Sucks ASS !!!!  An most certainly causes callused palms and fingers HAHAHAHAHAHA🤣

Well...I don't believe that they got drunk with him before there my cosmic friend with exception to perhaps Malia. But none the less, it appeared as if there may have been some sort of friend zone that may have attempted to be crossed by him after a certain point.

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

two beautiful pretty girls 

On the couch 

Leora love Malia 

👸💞💝👸🌟

A man 

Smoking shisha

Watch TV 

🐈😘

My feline friend filipe...always the purveyor of positive thinking no matter the situation or circumstance. I hear you and salute you my friend. 👍 🙂 Meow. 😸

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Ah I see another has made an effort, dropping from the sky swoops in to try to bite, but ran into a wall. You almost fell sorry for these fools 🙁

You seriously may be in need of help my friend. It's less difficult to seek as it's ever been.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Leora will not leave ... ahahah of course not ... The specialty of many people here, is to deny the evidence ... ahahaha ...

Oh my God, help the fanatics here, otherwise someone still kills himself....ahahaha

It seems that Raul, has put on a different set of clothing !   😏  Hmmm??😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Periscope it is for this voyeur FLY on the wall. Sorry my goddess and her incredible hot BFF.... I don't have the patience for this because it is leading nowhere, not even the smallest of a little tease for the friendzone dude...... poor bastard..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1