Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

This is the only thread where the gatekeepers brag about watching a vacant bed for hours on end so that Leora can remain on top of the thumbnail ranking. I guess we should refer to her now as Nurse Leora due to her work at the Covid Clinic?  Is it true that the reason Leora has been away for so long is that she has been given an award for curing  two of her patients of Priapism?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, mike r said:

oh boy..... or you living in a fairy tail.......and she will be here on reallifecam forever and ever...... is that what you want to hear ?       ...... you r funny

i'm talking about constant negative banter and not about being here forever, just try to approach things positively that will make this forum more fun for everyone including yourself

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

i'm talking about constant negative banter and not about being here forever, just try to approach things positively that will make this forum more fun for everyone including yourself

i approach things like i see them ....like it or not ..... if you want a more fun and happy forum......join the Disney forum !

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is just home sleeping on her bed. what are you guys talking about ?

idly, I normally stay out of here when Leora is out and there is nothing to see but was surprised that after a silent night there is so much nonsense here

• Like 6

Just now, Xarvaz said:

idly, I normally stay out of here when Leora is out and there is nothing to see but was surprised that after a silent night there is so much nonsense here

what nonsense are you talking about..... give me a clue i'm really confused

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

there is a solution for that, we need to ask these guys to leave their phone numbers here, so when Leora want to go out, she can call them and ask their permissions 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

there is a solution for that, we need to ask these guys to leave their phone numbers here, so when Leora want to go out, she can call them and ask their permissions 😂 

nobody said nothing negative of leora night out ..... read all the posts from yesterday till today again  ....Leora has all my blessings for going out !

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mike r said:

nobody said nothing negative of leora night out ..... read all the posts from yesterday till today again 

ok, calm down. I have read most of them. it's people like yourself complaining about them not being home most of the time. 

• Like 6