Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, p4design said:

When it comes up randomly, as it has in this case, how do you transfer the conversation elsewhere?

Just continue the points there, i just mean it could get post after post. Only a suggestion as i said, not telling anyone what to do!

One of my favorite Irma sessions to watch that is somewhat comparable to Leora and Malia is her session with Danaya where she was the reluctant one like Leora and Irma was more the aggressor like Malia. During a 48 minute session, Irma used only her tits and tongue to fuck Danaya into a state of pure bliss. A part of Irma's reputation is that she was always the giver of orgasms to the other girls. The exception was with Stella who was the only girl who gave Irma an orgasm. Like Irma, Malia is the only one whom I have ever seen to get Leora to come. With Paul, Leora mostly got herself off after Paul's three minutes of fame were done.  RLC would do well by requiring the newbies to study some of the classic footage. By comparison, it would help the current Leora trolls to understand how much has been lost.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No more political posts for this guy....sorry to the forum!

HF only a suggestion, carry on, but it could have become post after post, not an insult to you or anyone. Just saying maybe transfer it to that other page. 👍

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

HF only a suggestion, carry on, but it could have become post after post, not an insult to you or anyone. Just saying maybe transfer it to that other page. 👍

It's all good Slip...I hate politics and politicians so don't worry.  P.S.  I stay as far away from the political threads as possible!!

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You all have a good evening.  It's time for this guy to go listen to some live music and watch the deer play at my buddies ranch!

P.S. no moonshine for this guy tonight either....I have to drive home lol.  See Yah!

• Upvote 1