B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is a pool at the house, there is no need to go to another pool IMO

You never go to friends or other people who also have a swimming pool despite that you have one at home?
Would you be a navelist people?

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's not even definable lol, and you know very little about me if you believe I only think about myself!!

It was a question in case you hadn't noticed
I ask you because for you as there is a swimming pool in B4, it is impossible for these girls or anyone else to go to another place where there would also be another swimming pool, because that is what you imply
It is as if you refused to eat with friends at their home, for the pretext of you too you have a kitchen and a living room at home :biggrin:

Just now, moos54 said:

It was a question in case you hadn't noticed
I ask you because for you as there is a swimming pool in B4, it is impossible for these girls or anyone else to go to another place where there would also be another swimming pool, because that is what you imply
It is as if you refused to eat with friends at their home, for the pretext of you too you have a kitchen and a living room at home :biggrin:

LOL it must be a pool where there is nothing but guys there so she can go topless and show off her ugly boobs to them so they will pay attention to her!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it must be a pool where there is nothing but guys there so she can go topless and show off her ugly boobs to them so they will pay attention to her!

i hope they are paying monthly to see her because we are

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If this is the kind of thing you like to do at home, you can also walk around naked at your friends home if you want, even if they have a kitchen or a living room :biggrin: