B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

Just now, wooders78 said:

bolthole u mean somewhere to sleep and store their things

exactly. the three of them have spent most of their time outside the house this week. It looks like the last week of Ulyana when she was out all the time. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

exactly. the three of them have spent most of their time outside the house this week. It looks like the last week of Ulyana when she was out all the time. 

we dont only need newbies, weneed the ones already there to spend some time in them

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

what stay in and earn ur money when u still get paid for not being there

looks like RLC's contract is too lenient, that allows them to spend as many hours outside as they wish. I remember when I used to watch Spygasm, one of the participant of that project told me they are only allowed to spend certain number of hours outside the apartment on each given day or they won't get paid for that day. I don't know how it works on RLC, but whatever their contract terms are, the participants are spending too much time away. it's the same for vhtv, but there they get paid per view, so there they can be home for only a few hours a day and put up a hot show to collect their pay. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

looks like RLC's contract is too lenient, that allows them to spend as many hours outside as they wish. I remember when I used to watch Spygasm, one of the participant of that project told me they are only allowed to spend certain number of hours outside the apartment on each given day or they won't get paid for that day. I don't know how it works on RLC, but whatever their contract terms are, the participants are spending too much time away. it's the same for vhtv, but there they get paid per view, so there they can be home for only a few hours a day and put up a hot show to collect their pay. 

probably why so many peple are cancelling

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

probably why so many peple are cancelling

yeah, they are losing subscribers. but they are lucky that they don't have any strong competitor. vhtv is in worse condition than RLC, and the other 2 or 3 site that exist are just a joke.