B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

je suis passé par mon médecin qui m'a fait une ordonnance pour le laboratoire, j'ai juste payé la visite chez le médecin 

au laboratoire, cela a prit que 5 minutes et demain je dois faire un scanner pour voir ce qu'il ne va pas avec mes sinus et mon cerveau 

ils verront surement quelque chose pour les sinus, pour le cerveau c'est pas encore gagné car il faut le trouver  :biggrin:

je suis quasiment sûr qu'ils vont trouver quelque chose sur ton cerveau :biggrin:

bref plaisanterie mise à part faudrait que je le fasse aussi ce test et surtout j'aimerais faire un  scanner pour les poumons mais la question c'est quand, le temps que je me decide quoi

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you better hope they at least find a brain 😬

seriously though....I hope everything is OK with you no matter how much I dislike you!

Let's say that if they don't find one, I wouldn't be surprised ^^
For the moment it is fine even if I feel that there is something stuck in my head, well rather on the level of my forehead and that at the end of the day I would hit my head against a wall so that the pain calms down

thanks for your words Harley 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I went through my doctor who gave me a prescription for the lab, I just paid for the visit to the doctor 

in the lab, it only took 5 minutes and tomorrow I have to do a CT scan to see what's wrong with my sinuses and my brain 

they will surely see something for the sinuses, for the brain it is not yet won because it must be found  : biggrin:

Good luck Moos...🤞

• Like 3

Just now, moos54 said:

Let's say that if they don't find one, I wouldn't be surprised ^^
For the moment it is fine even if I feel that there is something stuck in my head, well rather on the level of my forehead and that at the end of the day I would hit my head against a wall so that the pain calms down

thanks for your words Harley 

I would get it checked out as soon as possible.  just be careful around the hospitals, they are  a great place to get infected with the virus.  my heart doctor will not let any of his patients come to see him and advises any of them that if it is an emergency to go to the ER.  normally I have to see my doctor every 3 to 4 months for checkup's and to keep my meds up to date but now they are being refilled without seeing him.....this virus has everything messed up!!

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

je suis quasiment sûr qu'ils vont trouver quelque chose sur ton cerveau :biggrin:

bref plaisanterie mise à part faudrait que je le fasse aussi ce test et surtout j'aimerais faire un  scanner pour les poumons mais la question c'est quand, le temps que je me decide quoi

Je ne suis pas un adepte d'aller voir le médecin toute les 5 minutes où je ressent quelques chose mais avec ce qu'il ce passe dans le monde avec ce virus, je pense qu'il est préférable de ne prendre aucun risque, que ce soit pour toi et aussi pour les autres 
Moi j'ai fait le test pour ma famille, pas pour moi, d'ailleurs mon médecin était déjà convaincu du résultat négatif, mais au moins ça me tranquillise pour eux 

Essaye de prendre le temps, nous avons qu'une seule vie et je viens encore de l'apprendre à mes dépend la semaine dernière  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

olyas more interested in her new underwear than the food lol

It's hard to blame her for that, even me I would rather she try on her new underwear instead of eating :biggrin: