Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope nobody minds but I'm going to hang out in this apartment for the rest of the day.  B4 is drugging up for another freak show and I want no part of it!!

it looks like a hair day for Leora, she usually spends the rest of the evening doing that 😁

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

anything Leora and Malia do is 1,000 times better than the crap that is going to happen elsewhere!!

I am already very satisfied when they are at home together, what they do is a side issue for me with sometimes a pleasant surprise

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I am already very satisfied when they are at home together, what they do is a side issue for me with sometimes a pleasant surprise

It's this type of atmosphere in this apartment that made RLC, what happens elsewhere is what has ruined RLC!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

anything Leora and Malia do is 1,000 times better than the crap that is going to happen elsewhere!!

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Well certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinions of which to an extent I agree with you both. I just don't happen be enthused by the repetitious status quo that includes projections of false intentions that occurs there as it has.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinions of which to an extent I agree with you both. I just don't happen be enthused by the repetitious sratus quo that includes projections of false intentions that occurs there as it has.

plain English would be best Nick LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

plain English would be best Nick LOL

Seemed pretty plain to me. I realize it may not be as easy to completely understand something if not being able to actually observe something occur, but it has seemed to me that perhaps at times you may understand some of what occurs there more so than some who actually do observe it just from noticing what gets mentioned here.

• Like 1