Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

Chat continues July 19, 2020 LMAO 😏

Topics include to name just a few, Leora's adventures outside the apartment with friends or whatever , Malia spending too much time alone, a certain male visitor, heated polite conversations and (mudslinging between posters, discussions about

COVID19 and politics which have no business being in this thread) . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you all have a good evening!  I think i'm going to take my vette out for a much needed drive, the weather is nice and it doesn't look like rain.  hold the fort down Pulo 🙂

I'll notify the Texas Rangers to get all Pedestrians off the sidewalk.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I just looked at the replays and Leora's pussy looks strange.  Swollen and red,  she must have really been using it outside the apartment.

Didn't someone say it was that time of the month? Not sure if she's been active this weekend, has she?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

Didn't someone say it was that time of the month? Not sure if she's been active this weekend, has she?

Logic and facts don't matter to the trolls. 😁

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I just looked at the replays and Leora's pussy looks strange.  Swollen and red,  she must have really been using it outside the apartment.

In the previous topic it was stated she's on her period.

gone girl blood GIF

• Haha 1

I'm sure the girls have both been concerned about not only the spread of the virus back in their home land, but also the recent vote to change the so called Russian Constitution that will allow Putin to remain in power there for an additional 16 years after his current term is supposed to end, and that tens of thousands of Russian citizens have been protesting about for the last week and a half.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One thing I never knew, I've been hearing recently that our princess has been working at a medical clinic, and all this time I was assuming she has a male companions, outside the apartment, but if she is working at a medical clinic, I just have to say that's really Noble of her to do so, when she actually doesn't need to do so, our princess is reminding me of Sweden's Princess Sofia, because I have read she began doing shifts as a health care assistant in Stockholm, after completing a three-day course to help ease strain Healthcare resources during the coronavirus pandemic, so Bravo to our princess and Sweden Princess

• Haha 2