Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

A quanto pare le nostre preghiere stanno per essere esaudite🙏

The only one who’s prayers are about to be answered is the guy who sends her flowers once a week which she proudly displays on her nightstand. Lately Leora has little or no interest in further exploring her sexual adventure with Malia and when she does bate alone on cam it feels like she’s trying to get through quickly like it’s a chore. If she’s being satisfied sexually outside of the apartment with her new beau (aka...mystery flower man 🌹)  it’s no surprise why Leora’s seems so disengaged while she’s home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

The only one who’s prayers are about to be answered is the guy who sends her flowers once a week which she proudly displays on her nightstand. Lately Leora has little or no interest in further exploring her sexual adventure with Malia and when she does bate alone on cam it feels like she’s trying to get through quickly like it’s a chore. If she’s being satisfied sexually outside of the apartment with her new beau (aka...mystery flower man 🌹)  it’s no surprise why Leora’s seems so disengaged while she’s home.

even Paul can send flowers via the internet but I notice again that the trolls are active so I am gone

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

leora 👸

Buy the flowers 💐🌹

And are delivered at home 

Every week 

🐈😘

also possible but that is not rancid enough for the trolls I think

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Perhaps both Leora, and Malia would enjoy a nice relaxing massage when Malia returns.

Followed by the loving caresses that we know they are both capable of exchanging with each other.  😊

That would be fantastic, however I believe Leora’s performance earlier was like a person at work punching their time card. In her mind she’s met her obligation to her RLC viewers and we probably won’t see much more from her for the next 3 - 4 days. She needs to save most of her (sexual) energy up for her beau (aka...mystery flower guy) 🌺

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2