Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

am glad Malia keeps it so pure, I really hate dildo shows 👌

I am happy with what  either, Malia or Leora chooses to do. I realize this is a non acceptable position for many.

This is not aimed at you Xarvaz ,  But if anyone disagrees, you can do what has been suggested. Block me !!☺️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well start the drawing of your bricks, and whatever you have to troll at me after my statement, but it seems unnatural sometimes, how Malia jumps into action to start fulfilling her duties, it's like Leora just punched the time clock out, and Malia just punched in to start her job, and it's simple, her job classifications, is to make sure all eyes are always maintain on this apartment, and yes she gets her mandatory lunch brakes.... okay I know comments must have, 'they are great', 'they are beautiful', and 'they are almost god-like', so I am very sorry, if I strayed off from the mandatory happy talk, that is expected, when this apartment is spoken about

Love these two ladies - and the statement above is closest to the truth i have seen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am happy with what  what either, Malia or Leora chooses to do. I realize this is a non acceptable position for many.

This is not aimed at you Xarvaz ,  But if you disagree, you can do what has been suggested. Block me !!☺️

why would i block you , i'm just an old guy who enjoys a nice face and soft actions  and I get more than enough from Leora and Malia everyone has their own preference no one is the same

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:
why would i block you , i'm just an old guy who enjoys a nice face and soft actions  and I get more than enough from Leora and Malia everyone has their own preference no one is the same

I apologize for my wording. If you notice I changed my wording after you quoted me. 

We are both in the same boat. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

and you keep getting angry and calling others trolls when you r not on the same page with them !

and you keep getting angry and calling others Leroa's fan club, when you r not on the same page with them !

Seems to me. The issues that can only be solved with the disgruntled people who post. Threatening to cancel their subscriptions. Need to take that discussion up with RLC.

Rather than attack the tenants. The fact is CamCaps, has no control of RLC's policies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Let me start first by saying I love Leora, and she is my princess, but  I am hoping that Malia is offered her own apartment, because she really sacrifices a lot of her time, to maintain a consistent, and happy fulfilling atmosphere in this apartment

I’m glad that you like Malia, who’s a nice supporting cast member to Leora. My feeling is currently she doesn’t have the experience, excitement or charisma to maintain viewers interest enough to offer her a apartment as a ‘single’ tenant. If Malia learned to be a bit more edgy, like introducing toys, expand her repertoire to actually penetrate herself, and have a houseguest (guy or girl), where’s there’s a genuine mutual physical relationship, it could work. Not like the one now where she’ll wear sexy outfits or lingerie in bed caressing her companion and giving signals that she would like acknowledgment or mutual attention and the other person just sits there staring at a phone ignoring her and dismissing her advances. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

and you keep getting angry and calling others Leroa's fan club, when you r not on the same page with them !

Seems to me. The issues that can only be solved with the disgruntled people who post. Threatening to cancel their subscriptions. Need to take that discussion up with RLC.

Rather than attack the tenants. The fact is CamCaps, has no control of RLC's policies. 

I normally can't read from him because I blocked him, everyone has the right to their own opinion, but if this is always done in a derogatory and insulting way  I don't want to read from them anymore

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m glad that you like Malia, who’s a nice supporting cast member to Leora. My feeling is currently she doesn’t have experience, excitement or charisma to maintain viewers interest enough to offer her a apartment as a ‘single’ tenant. If Malia learned to be a bit more edgy, like introducing toys, expand her repertoire with actual penetration, or having a houseguest (guy or girl), where’s there’s a genuine reciprocal physical relationship it could work. Not like the one now where she’ll wear sexy outfits or lingerie in bed caressing her companion and giving signals that she would like acknowledgment or mutual attention and the other person sits there staring at a phone ignoring her and dismissing her advances. 

Malia has drawn Leora across a line that no one thought possible, I'm just waiting for what's to come and that phone has nothing to do with ignoring, both are using that thing inordinately

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I normally can't read from him because I blocked him, everyone has the right to their own opinion, but if this is always done in a derogatory and insulting way  I don't want to read from them anymore

I understand why you block who you do. My position is that I don't want to see good people get ran off. Because of the way it is chosen to attack, not only the tenants. But also those who defend the tenants.

This forum has lost a lot of good people because it is no longer fun to post here. I will not be ran off. I try to be somewhat humane in my posts. Nor do I go around to other tenants threads, and cause mayhem

because I do not like what that the tenants are doing.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2