Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well hello there mate. Mate, I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news, but the one who made it's way onto the bed now is Teddy, it's not Koala. Koala is still sitting in the chair with clothes on him. You must have been dreaming again.

Damn it Nick.....

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

And, As soon as anyone defends the tenants in this apartment. You also become exceedingly ridiculous. Look in the mirror to find the cure for your problem with the tenants of this apartment.

You might also notice that Malia does not need Leora to be there 24/7 to maintain 75% of the first twelve of the replay thumbnails.

Well scutus my friend, unless that was the case an hour ago when you made the comment, it's certainly only 4 out of 12 now and that's only 33%. Also, yes, she's been doing ok and good lots of times when she's there alone. I've also noticed that there's been quite a few times if anything else of interest is happening lately, there's seemed to be not more than 2 or 3 or sometimes even 4 or more out of the first 12 for awhile until something else of interest starts happening elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn it Nick.....

Sorry my friend, was just letting you know that you may have been dreaming again. Although it does appear that Koala may be sneering at Teddy while sitting in the chair. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well scutus my friend, unless that was the case an hour ago when you made the comment, it certainly only 4 out of 12 now and that's only 33%. Not only that, yeah she's been doing ok and good lots of times when she's there alone. I've also noticed that there's been quite a few times if anything else of interest is happening lately, there's seemed to be not more than 2 or 3 or sometimes even 4 out of the first 12 for awhile until something else of interest starts happening elsewhere.

Unlike many of this forum. I do not, nor have the need to,to quote anything but the facts that are presented at the time I make the post. 

But, you did not disappoint me. You have no problem in posting that which would make it appear. The person you quote is incorrect. 😏

Kindly make sure you have counted you're coulombs correctly.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Unlike many of this forum. I do not, nor have the need to,to quote anything but the facts that are presented at the time I make the post. 

Bit, you did not disappoint me. You have no problem in posting that which would make it appear. The person you quote is incorrect. 😏

Kindly make sure you have counted you're coulombs correctly.  😉 

I did count them my friend. The top 2 lines of thumbs are the first 12 and there are 4 thumbs of her there on the replay thumbs currently. Those being the #2 thumb, the #7 thumb, the #8 thumb, and the #10 thumb that just moved to #11.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1