Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

il y a 29 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Belles filles si mignonnes si bonnes et belles

Leora et Malia et fille sexy 

👸 👸 🌟 👯‍♀️

Une fleur pour toutes les femmes 

par nika GIF

elle va nous faire sa petite branlette pour nous satisfaire après son absence de deux jours , c'est vrai , elle a eu beaucoup de patients à l’hôpital , sa garde était de 48 heures  !!!!

Vraiment elle mérite sa prime  comme les autres , c'est grâce à eux que nous sommes en vie ..  Vive les infirmières !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Muppet, grow up.

Perhaps it would be prudent, if perhaps you would consider you own guideline. 

Evidently you are judging others actions by the criteria that you choose to live your life by. 

My opinion has been, and always will be. That if one is so disgruntled with how tenants live their lives.

Because the majority of the negative posting, generally comes down to MONEY. 

The simplest way to solve that problem is to quit spending your money on something . 

That makes you an unhappy disgruntled individual. 

Do us, and yourself a favor. HIT THE APARTMENT IGNORE BUTTON. Save the money you feel you are wasting with RLC.

Spend it on something the makes you less miserable. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

A parte alcuni commenti nosense chi si lamenta della situazione non ha tutti i torti. 

Leora è da due giorni che ha addosso gli stessi abiti di quando è uscita venerdì, e le uniche volte che è tornata a casa era solo per portare o lasciare cose per casa. Non si è nemmeno cambiata, niente. 

Non so per quale motivo ora abbia deciso che sia normale sparire per 2 giorni consecutivi senza neanche tornare per cambiarsi o altro ma da quando ha ricevuto quella telefonata l'altro giorno quando dormiva non l'abbiamo più vista in casa se non per poco tempo. 

Non so, prima pensavo fosse Malia la ospite in casa, ora è Leora che mi sembra un estranea. 

si, sono d'accordo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Evidently you are judging others actions by the criteria that you choose to live your life by. 

My opinion has been, and always will be. That if one is so disgruntled with how tenants live their lives.

The simplest way to solve that problem is to quit spending your money on something . 

Do us, and yourself a favor. HIT THE APARTMENT IGNORE BUTTON. Save the money you feel you are wasting with RLC.

I appreciate the recommendation. However, I decided to go one step further and cancelling my membership all together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know whether to hope that Leora masturbates or not, since every time she touches it means that either tonight or tomorrow she will disappear again 🤔

Only You know how to cure your dilemma,

No one else, including Leora, can do it for you. 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

haha, it's nice that I already had him on ignore, he did nothing but insult people

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2