Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

On 7/26/2020 at 6:27 AM, The Earl said:

I also think leora should leave RLC and malia should take her right away. For leora it is probably the best thing that she can then leave the apartment without a guilty conscience to have fun with whoever.

Leora is caught in a dilemma...if she leaves the apartment she has 100% freedom to do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants, as long as she wants, however she will no longer have a steady paycheck and will finally have to get a real job like the rest of the world. Right now she testing her limits and is trying her very best to see how far and how much she can get away with outside the apartment and still get her paycheck. She will continue to push the envelope till viewership of her apartment diminishes, subscribers start cancelling their membership, which is when RLC will take note once it effects their revenue. Even a 10% increase in cancellation rates will be enough to get their attention. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora is caught in a dilemma...if she leaves the apartment she has 100% freedom to do whatever she wants and wherever she wants, however she will no longer have a steady paycheck and will finally have to get a real job like the rest of the world. Right now she testing her limits and is trying her very best to see how far and how much she can get away with outside the apartment and still get her paycheck. She will continue to push the envelope till viewership of her apartment diminishes, subscribers start cancelling their membership, which is when RLC will take note once it effects their revenue. Even a 10% increase in cancellation rates will be enough to get their attention. 

Leora is no longer keeping me in her misery, didn't it come from you?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora is caught in a dilemma...if she leaves the apartment she has 100% freedom to do whatever she wants and wherever she wants, however she will no longer have a steady paycheck and will finally have to get a real job like the rest of the world. Right now she testing her limits and is trying her very best to see how far and how much she can get away with outside the apartment and still get her paycheck. She will continue to push the envelope till viewership of her apartment diminishes, subscribers start cancelling their membership, which is when RLC will take note once it effects their revenue. Even a 10% increase in cancellation rates will be enough to get their attention. 

Broken record syndrome again. We have been hearing the same ole same yet 7 years later here she is. You're one of 10 million people who watch RLC. You'll not be missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Leora looks exciting, and Malia now too, they make me curious about the plans

Leora is looking pretty hot, but then again when does she not. Plans don't matter as I'm content just to be allowed to watch.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Leora is looking pretty hot, but then again when does she not. Plans don't matter as I'm content just to be allowed to watch.

of course, but that was clear to me for a long time, looking is enough, the rest is bonus 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1