Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they are trolls, let them rot

My friend these are but amateurs, you'll know when the real Trolls come out of hiding, the last time they destroyed Leora's confidence and attacked her via her social media accounts, not forgetting CC. The Mods had trouble taking down the Troll postings and retalitary one's from a few of us fast enough, in the end some of us went after them via PM's.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My friend these are but amateurs, you'll know when the real Trolls come out of hiding, the last time they destroyed Leora's confidence and attacked her via her social media accounts, not forgetting CC. The Mods had trouble taking down the Troll postings and retalitary one's from a few of us fast enough, in the end some of us went after them via PM's.

dramatic drama GIF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I have been a server administrator all my life I know what trolls are and have even been at their door but nowadays I am sweet and nice and I don't do that kind of thing anymore 🤡

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

You would think it would be easier for me to get around in the apartment now that the yapping little ankle biter is gone. Now I have to contend with some dumb Koala 🐨 and nameless bear 🐻. Also with Malia there on the bed I never get any cuddles with the Goddess any more. Pepe is sad 😔

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1