Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes but Malia is probably in the last few weeks of her stay, once its all clear to go home, she will. Sadly for me! But with changes in Leora's life now, anyone else, Paul or anyone, would cause a problem for Malia there, and she is more homesick now. So my guess is that she will be back living alone in a couple of months. The only reason Malia is on rlc anyway was she had the chance to live with Leora for a bit, she wouldn't have signed up otherwise.

Non è detto, si diceva la stessa cosa di Leora lo scorso anno e ora è da un anno che vive a Praga. 

25 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Slipper, I agree with everything in your post. I just don't understand why Paul would not move to Prague, could it be he just likes Russia or maybe he could not stay in Prague long term for some reason. I think something happened between Leora and Paul that he was willing to let her go so easily. I doubt we will ever know the real reason why they split up.

There's a ban on picking your in nose rlc in Prague 

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is not said, the same thing was said of Leora last year and now she has been living in Prague for a year. 

Leora moved there, but Malia was originally just a short stay, as far as i was aware. The virus prevented her leaving when she was meant to. At least that is what i believed to be the case.

55 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Paul refused to move and has stayed at home. He visited around Christmas time for a week, but she and him have now split. She still wanted him to change his mind up to recently, but now it's over between them, although they are in regular contact for things like the dog etc. Malia is her best friend who you may recognize, she would visit the old apartment from time to time. She has been there since January, and has had to stay longer due to the Coronavirus preventing her leaving. Do they get on well together? Er, yes! Yes they do!

Great recap, thanks! They get on well, you say. Do they... get it on? That would be my only reason to reinstate my rlc subscription!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, John the Baptist said:

Great recap, thanks! They get on well, you say. Do they... get it on? That would be my only reason to reinstate my rlc subscription!

They have been giving massages to each other for the last few months. In the last couple of months, they have got 'Hotter' with plenty of personal touching. And on two occasions, they have bated each other at the end. BUT these instances are few and far between, so do not expect this kind of thing regularly, it wasn't that regular anyway. And recently, Leora has found a new social life outside, which sees her out a lot, especially weekends, so only Malia is at home. Bear all this in mind. But when something does happen it's very special. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

The mere possibility makes it worth it. I'm starting subscription again!

There will be moments of great enjoyment, but as i said, don't expect things that often, just remember they are not GOV where that is a daily thing! Leora and Malia are real life best friends who love each other. Nothing fake at all. But Leora does now spend nights out, so she's not around as much as before.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸

Friday, Saturday and Sunday 

🐈😘

Sunday is 50/50, but Fri and Sat yes.