Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Slipper, I agree with everything in your post. I just don't understand why Paul would not move to Prague, could it be he just likes Russia or maybe he could not stay in Prague long term for some reason. I think something happened between Leora and Paul that he was willing to let her go so easily. I doubt we will ever know the real reason why they split up.

Those who followed Leora, and Paul, prior to RLC pulling out of Russia, know he was starting an electronics repair business in the apartment. I have this theory that when RLC, obviously, presented to them the option to move to Prague.

Considering two factors. One being Paul chose to stay to expand his repair business. The other being Eva, their dog. Not knowing the international limitations regarding pets. I suspect it would have been very difficult for her to go to Prague.

The other factor may have involved Leora's income, from the RLC project. Could also support Paul getting his business on stable ground, and cover any expenses involving Eva,

Keeping in mind that Paul did join Leora, in Prague, for a few days around the New Year's holiday. From what I observed, his visit was very well accepted. Then Malia joined the project, and shortly there after, COVID-19 disrupted the world !! 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

I apologize for being repetitive to the posts made while I was formulating my post. It may happen again.

Just throw the boot at me !   😊

No. You get hurt. Steel Toe aren't they? 😀

36 minutes ago, scutus said:

Those who followed Leora, and Paul, prior to RLC pulling out of Russia, know he was starting an electronics repair business in the apartment. I have this theory that when RLC, obviously, presented to them the option to move to Prague.

Considering two factors. One being Paul chose to stay to expand his repair business. The other being Eva, their dog. Not knowing the international limitations regarding pets. I suspect it would have been very difficult for her to go to Prague.

The other factor may have involved Leora's income, from the RLC project. Could also support Paul getting his business on stable ground, and cover any expenses involving Eva,

Keeping in mind that Paul did join Leora, in Prague, for a few days around the New Year's holiday. From what I observed, his visit was very well accepted. Then Malia joined the project, and shortly there after, COVID-19 disrupted the world !! 

scutus, you have made valid points, but would think if Paul joined leora in prague he would also be paid by rlc just like leora is. I will admit that Eva may cause some problems as I don't know international laws about pets. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

scutus, you have made valid points, but would think if Paul joined leora in prague he would also be paid by rlc just like leora is. I will admit that Eva may cause some problems as I don't know international laws about pets. 

Plus there is also no guarantee pets are allowed in the building, although having said that, i keep hearing a dog bark today! I am sure she would love to have Eva there, but all that way could cause a problem for the pup.