Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

22 minutes ago, mike r said:

it's very peculiar that so much happened in 1 day, .... the sexy lingerie ... the sexy stockings ..the on balcony scene.... the erotic massage.. masturbating together..... I think RLC may have rung the bell

Woof woof think somebodies bells are ringing. But they are not RLC's. Inconceivable to your , I hesitate to say, thought processes, as it may be.

RLC does not dictate tenants performances. Leora, and Malia, are quite capable of doing what is necessary for this apartment to present a challenge for the other apartments to equal, or better, the average position they maintain. 

Nor, do they respond to the puppeteers, who would like to dictate their daily actions. 😉

Have a woof woof wonderful day!!!😁

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

In watching our two beauties in the bedroom again, can you imagine the sensation of leora's breasts rubbing on your back

Yes, I can. But, I will need to have it happen in person. To make sure my imagination is reasonably accurate.😊

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now at this very moment, I am currently watching the replay in the bedroom, and as soon as I can pry my eyes away from this, I will look for that special moment on the balcony

Pardon me for interrupting !!😉

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mike r said:

I left a bone for the dog and i knew he would react on it ! ....  brave boy.....woof woof !  😄

Not knowing where your "bone " has been. This old dog knows better than to touch them. 

As for your use of the alphabet. That I responded to. Hoping against hope, that there was a tiny iota of functional grey matter left !

How terribly mistaken I was. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God I miss that, well I am going back to do some extensive research to find it, and thanks for that

The two times that I can quickly refer to are 22: 09, and at the very end 23:45.  There was also considerable of Leora's version of lady like posture while sitting. Especially when she is in line with the camera.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, I can. But, I will need to have it happen in person. To make sure my imagination is reasonably accurate.😊

I guess seeing the expression on Malia's face, is the closest we will ever come to experiencing it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess seeing the expression on Malia's face, is the closest we will ever come to experiencing it

I have no trouble accepting Malia's expression as viable evidence !  A visual experience is much better than none.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, scutus said:

The two times that I can quickly refer to are 22: 09, and at the very end 23:45.  There was also considerable of Leora's version of lady like posture while sitting. Especially when she is in line with the camera.

Thanks again, 22:09:51 was good to watch, but 23:46:27 was great

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1