Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What we are experiencing is real life, but I miss the real life days, when Leora used to lovingly reserved more time for us, before leaving the apartment.... and this is just my feelings, I am not being negative, I am just expressing my feelings, is all I'm doing

There's nothing wrong with what you're saying, and as I've mentioned numerous times before, one must realise she has a hindrance, in the shape of a close friend of hers who doesn't give her very much time for herself, also don't forget Leora's known to be the most unpredictable of all the women on RLC.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

There's nothing wrong with what you're saying, and as I've mentioned numerous times before, one must realise she has a hindrance, in the shape of a close friend of hers who doesn't give her very much time for herself, also don't forget Leora's known to be the most unpredictable of all the women on RLC.

oh yes of course Malia did it again

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

the old days were mainly an empty apartment, a masturbation show and a dull Paul, it is now much more fun, and that she likes it herself you could see last night

We would have probably seen this now even earlier, but lockdown prevented it. he was restricted to outside life. Now she is experiencing hot weather, a city of many cultures etc. And yes, people to hang out with. But i say again, this has helped massively with her relationship with Malia, time away from each other brings them closer together. I do think last night was too giddy, half a bottle of wine has a bad affect!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh yes of course Malia did it again

Oh yes had you forgotten? EVERYTHING IS MALIA'S FAULT!! Really? Considering Leora is enjoying a new found social life outside with others, she should be shouting Malia's praises from the rooftops!! If she has forced her to go out so much!! Then Malia should be given the thanks! Anyone REALLY think Leora is being forced to live a life she hasn't chosen????

Changement, changement, vous parlez beaucoup de changement mais moi qui suis resté longtemps sans voir Leora suite à la fermeture de l'ancien appartement et  puis l'exclusivité du nouvel appartement

Je puis dire que  lorsque je l'ai revu pour la première fois il y a quelques semaines j'ai déchanté parce qu'elle avait beaucoup, beaucoup changé physiquement.

C'est mon avis qui sera loin d'être partagé par la majorité et je serais sans doute encore traité d'idiot et / ou de troll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

the old days were mainly an empty apartment, a masturbation show and a dull Paul, it is now much more fun, and that she likes it herself you could see last night

The "old days " were slightly different to how you remember my friend ...You have forgotten the superb dancing, the erotic exercising, the variety of apartment locations, all of which made her the " Star " she is.

It's a difficult situation for her at the moment. She is getting over a long relationship, she is in a new relationship, she has all the freedom imaginable outside the apartment, but is restricted inside by the presence whether welcome or not of Malia.

If she could balance perhaps two good quality situations per week for her viewers, then I don't imagine there would be any cause for people to be dissatisfied or complain when she is absent.

She will probably disagree with me,  but I am trying to be the peacemaker in this difficult and sometimes argumentative saga. 🙀 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The "old days " were slightly different to how you remember my friend ...You have forgotten the superb dancing, the erotic exercising, the variety of apartment locations, all of which made her the " Star " she is.

It's a difficult situation for her at the moment. She is getting over a long relationship, she is in a new relationship, she has all the freedom imaginable outside the apartment, but is restricted inside by the presence whether welcome or not of Malia.

If she could balance perhaps two good quality situations per week for her viewers, then I don't imagine there would be any cause for people to be dissatisfied or complain when she is absent.

She will probably disagree with me,  but I am trying to be the peacemaker in this difficult and sometimes argumentative saga. 🙀 

leave britney alone i mean leora

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well that's the Gordian Knot - The problem insolvable in it's own terms. So therefore there is only one decision. Malia leaves. That's the only way it can work. And that is FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED TOO. ESPECIALLY MALIA. A change which would leave her isolated even with other people inside the apartment  in another room would destroy her.

It does make me laugh when people (Not you Jimbo) say things like "She should be bringing the guy home to f**k on cam!"......Yet not many wanted to see her do that with Paul did they? Why should a change of face make any difference??!!