Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Got a little pissed off with all the same old bollox....Needed some time out to smell the roses, and take away the stench of the bullshit that keeps permeating this place....😼

I have the same thing, I take it very easy here until there is intervention and those annoying children no longer come here

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Got a little pissed off with all the same old bollox....Needed some time out to smell the roses, and take away the stench of the bullshit that keeps permeating this place....😼

Tell me about it, why do you think i quit! Thankfully i got persuaded back, didn't take long before the serial haters appeared again though. Always makes me wonder how people can complain and bitch when they are clearly watching so often. Even some who clearly don't subscribe either!! :huh:

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm out of here for the night. Later people !! Unless of course you haven't killed each other by the morning.🙀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I believe you may very well be right about that e. Although I was referring to the times spent between paydays, and nearly all the time in general. There's a substantial likelyhood that what may get chosen to occur there or not is certainly affected by knowing that every little move or facet of their residing there is constantly being mentioned here with seemingly no break in even mentioning their exit or arrival times or movements from room to room. 

Aaaaaah - so - I guess - pulo is the problem, hehe?!?  😉

• Thanks 1