Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't care to notice too much of that either, but as for the other as I mentioned, every so often is one thing and certainly not much for anyone to bring up here, but constantly mentioning every move right down to every exit and arrival time and movements from room to room over and over for months on end is certainly another. 

Please do not forget to check the thumbnails to make sure his posts are accurate.

Truthfully you are a rather poor one to speak about repetitive posts. IMO

I believe it is up to the moderators to curtail posts !! IMO   If they deem them to be a problem !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, scutus said:

Please do not forget to check the thumbnails to make sure his posts are accurate.

Truthfully you are a rather poor one to speak about repetitive posts. IMO

I believe it is up to the moderators to curtail posts !! IMO   If they deem them to be a problem !

I certainly don't need to check any thumbnails that is except when someone such as yourself makes incorrect claims of there being so many thumbs at one time that wasn't the case and was therefore without any doubt, inaccurate. 

I'm not in here every day nearly 24/7 posting the same old rediculous things over and over scrutinizing those girls every little moves there. Not to mention, you are certainly someone to claim of someone of being a poor one as far as any repetative posting goes. You need not go any further than to a mirror and look in it to notice someone such as that as far as that goes.

Furthermore, I mentioned what has been becoming and has gotten utterly rediculous, unnecessary, and uncalled for as far as the concept and reason of voyeurism goes and certainly don't need your input as to what the mods purposes are for. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hmmm... I have a strange feeling for some time now... I wonder if pulo might be a - female. Such a nice person, gentle comments, always friendly and full of understanding (like - for - girls). There has to be some connection, hehe. 🙂 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, gogism said:

Hmmm... I have a strange feeling for some time now... I wonder if pulo might be a - female. Such a nice person, gentle comments, always friendly and full of understanding (like - for - girls). There has to be some connection, hehe. 🙂 

Well, filipe has always been a name for guys as far as I know. And yes, he has always seemed like a very nice person. I know everyone's views and perceptions are different on different matters in life which form their opinions and is why everyone's opinions are different as well. It is of my opinion, that also some people may not realize some things sometimes the same as others because of there being a difference of perceptions and opinions in people's lives as well because of various reasons. After all, no one realizes everything the same or at the same times either.

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Gentlemen (And maybe some ladies too), Permit me to guide you to the bathroom cams.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Ah Ha, some spontaneous actions. As requested !!   Hmmm !!😏

Certainly didn't see this coming! Anyone predict this?..........